Troubleshooting Guide – U Dump Trailers
Dump Bed does not lift but motor runs.
- Fluid level is low.
- Power unit has air in the lines and needs to be purged.
- Pump pressure is set too low. (contact U-Dump for assistance)
- Trailer is overloaded.
- Pump fluid is contaminated.
Pump Motor will not function.
- Motor solenoid is faulty.
- Connections from the battery are dirty or loose.
- Ground connections are loose or not grounding properly.
- Battery needs to be charged.
- Motor may need to be replaced.
Dump Bed will not lower.
- Down coil is faulty and needs to be replaced.
- Down valve needs to be replaced.
- Electrical connection to Down coil is faulty.
Trailer Battery is not charging.
- Check inline fuse to insure it is working properly.
- Check electrical connections to the battery.
- Ensure battery is in good condition.